Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Here

Ok, its been a couple days... and I have no updates posted. Well that's because I have not worked on any of my planes over the last few days. Next week I get to fly on the real thing.. oh joy, oh joy. It is not my favorite thing to do. I prefer to stay on the ground with a controller, and just watch.. not climb in and go for a ride. It wont be too bad though since its only a 1 hour flight, and on southwest.
Now that I am almost finished with this low wing plane, I am trying to decide what to do next. I have a "red box" edition top flite corsair kit just aching to be started, but I also have my zipidee do daa, (ZDD) and a large chikn hawk glider that need to be finished. If I ever want to get more kits I guess I had better finish some of the projects I have going already.
Both the ZDD and chikn hawk need to have the glassing finished and smoothed, then painted. I got an airbrush for Christmas, so I think I am going to try to use that for the fuse finishes, and then monokote the wings on these birds. When I get the glass smoothed and get some paint layed down I will get some pics posted.
I guess thats pretty much all I have for now.. check back.. maybe I will come up with something else.. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment