Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Racing

Well, the weekend racing didn't go quite as hoped. We got a cold front blow in on Friday night that lasted through Sunday with high winds and low temperatures. Needless to say we didn't get to race. I was disappointed but at least I wasn't cold and wind blown! On Saturday night James brought over an extra starter box he had for my gt2 truck. We got it configured for my truck, although I had to dremel a little bit on the bottom of the truck to lengthen the opening for the starter. I think I am going to add a 12V switch to the box for easy on and off and to make it easier to charge. The race has been rescheduled for Friday night. I went ahead and took Friday off work already so i should have time to get everything ready to go and have time to get there for "practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment